|Willa Dean Williams
Director of Career and Technical Education
Bladen County Career and Technical Education
The mission of Bladen County Schools Career and Technical Education (CTE) Department is to help empower students for effective participation in an international economy as world-class workers and citizens.
North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
The mission of North Carolina secondary Career and Technical Education is to empower all students to be successful citizens, workers and leaders in a global economy.
Bladen County Schools
"Producing responsible citizens by educating all students with global skills needed for the 21st century"
Career and Technical Education fulfulls this mission by:
- Preparing students for postsecondary education in career and technical fields and lifelong learning.
- Preparing students for initial and continued employment.
- Assisting students in making educational and career decisions.
- Applying and reinforcing related learning from other disciplines.
- Assisting students in developing decision-making, communication, problem-solving, leadership, and citizenship skills.
- Preparing students to make informed consumer decisions and apply practical life skills.
- Making appropriate provisions for students with special needs to succeed in career and technical education programs.
The Bladen County Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, sex, age, or handicapping condition in its policies.
If you have a question concerning discrimination or believe you are a victim of discrimination you may contact the Title IX or Section 504 Coordinator, Jane Lomax, by calling Bladen County Schools at (910) 862-4136 between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
El Borde de Educacion del Condado Bladen no discrimina en lo basicos de raza, credo, origen nacional, sexo, cdad a condiciion minusvalida en sus polizas.
Si tiene preguntas de asustos de discriminacion o cree que sea victim de discriminacion puede contactar a Titilo IX o Seccion 504 Coordinador, Jane Lomax, se llama a las Escuelas del Condado de Bladen (910) 862-4136 entre las horas de las 8:30 de la manana hast alas 5:00 de la tarde lde los Lunes hasta el Viernes.