What to do if you have questions, concerns, or complaints...

Your options as a parent if you have questions, concerns, or complaints about your child's IEP or 504 process include:
1) Contact your child's teacher or school principal/assistant principal
2) If the issue still isn't resolved contact Dr. Reida Roberts, EC Director, at the Bladen County Board of Education on Hwy 701 in Elizabethtown (across the street from Elizabethtown Middle School).  The phone number is (910) 862-4136, and Dr. Roberts's email address is rsroberts@bladen.k12.nc.us  
3)  Review your rights as a parent in the state's Handbook for Parent Rights
4)  Access the district's 504 complaint form in the Section 504 Manual