Home‎ > ‎Items of Interest‎ > ‎

Enrolling Your Child

posted Jul 27, 2015, 1:43 PM by Valerie Newton   [ updated Jul 27, 2015, 2:01 PM ]
We want to make it easy for you to join the Bladen County Schools family. All Bladen County students must reside with a parent or legal guardian who is a district resident. Students new to the district will need to complete a Student Enrollment packet at the school. You will need to bring the following items with you to enroll your child:
  • Birth certificate, or other proof of age 
  • Immunization record 
  • Proof of residence (such as, but not limited to, a Bladen County property tax statement, or a current lease/rental agreement, electric bill)
  • Proof of legal custody or guardianship
  • High school students enrolling in school should bring a high school transcript as well. 
A complete enrollment packet can be found in the Document tab across the top of this page. Navigate to the Enrollment folder where you will find the forms to complete prior to enrolling your child.