Welcome to the Bladen County School District Finance department. The Finance department is responsible for the following:
- development and submission of the district’s certified budget to the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- completion of the district’s Certified Annual Report and Special Education Supplement with the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- completion of the district’s Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- financial reporting to the Board of Education members as part of the management information system
- development of the district’s operational budget
- financial monitoring of district’s programs and award budgets
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
In addition, the department works closely with the Human Resources department for payroll and benefits.
The Finance department is committed to providing current financial information to the district administrators to enable them to make the appropriate decisions to benefit student learning and school operation. For specific information, please feel free to contact one of the members of our department.