Elizabethtown Primary School
May 1 & 2 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Plain View Primary
May 4 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Dublin Primary School
May 9 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Bladen Lakes Primary School
May 11 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Bladenboro Primary School
May 15 & 16 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
East Arcadia School
May 18 | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Important Information to know BEFORE registration:
- You must register for the district in which you reside and the school you are zoned to attend.
- You must be the student's legal parent/guardian to register the child for school.
- The child must be 4-years-old on or before August 31, 2023.
Registration for the 2023-2024 school year will take place in person.
The following documents are REQUIRED for screening:
- Certified copy of the student's birth certificate
- Proof of residence—utility or gas bill, lease, cable bill, etc. (The service address must be the residence address and in the legal parent/guardian's name.)
- The parent/legal guardian's ID
- Proof of income verification documents
- Tax records
- 1040-Adjusted Gross line 7
- Pay stubs (most recent pay periods)
- If you are paid weekly—bring four consecutive pay stubs
- If you are paid bi-weekly—bring two consecutive pay stubs
- If you are paid monthly—bring at least one full month's pay stub
- Tax records
The following must be completed prior to the start of the school year.
- Health assessment and dental screening (must be completed by a doctor)
- Copy of the child's immunization record (NCDHHS Child Care Immunization Information)
NC PreK Committee Meetings
March 17, 2023
February 9, 2023
December 1, 2022
August 17, 2022