Return to Headlines

BCS School Nutrition Department Request for Proposals

Bladen County Schools
School Nutrition Department Request for Proposals


Bladen County Schools School Nutrition Department is receiving sealed proposals for Ice Cream.


Proposal documents may be obtained from the Child Nutrition Department located at 1496 Hwy 701 S, Elizabethtown, NC 28337 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Documents may also be requested by emailing Crystal O’Briant at Refer to proposal #2324-1 Dairy Products.


Sealed proposals will be due on May 30, 2023 by 10:00 a.m. 


Bladen County Schools reserves the right to reject any or all proposals.


Minority participation is encouraged.


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

    1. mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
                Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                 Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442;; or
    3. email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.